Level ride from the truck all the way to the ground is what Maxon's GPTLR delivers—while handling up to 5,500 lbs of cargo. With a variety of platform and ramp options, it's ideal for handling top heavy carts and palletized loads.
Practical and Functional
All Maxon Tuk-A-Way® gates feature platforms that stow out of the way when not needed and therefore accommodate dock loading. With a low-maintenance design featuring heavy-duty structural components and platforms, as well as a weather-sealed pump box to protect against the elements, Tuk-A-Way® gates are designed to provide long-term, reliable service.
The Original—and the Best
Maxon introduced the first Tuk-A-Way® lift in 1957. Since then, the concept has often been copied, but none have achieved the wide acceptance and success of our original. With 50+ years of innovation behind it, our current Tuk-A-Way® line offers options to fit virtually every need, on virtually every vehicle.
- Rides level from the truck to the ground
- Perfect for top heavy carts and pallets
- Roller design makes unfolding a snap
- Multiple step and dock bumper configurations
- Optional dock-lock receiver
- Options for NHTSA and FMVSS/CMVSS compliant underride devices
- Exclusive Load Guidance System