Maxon's GPT series gates provide the exceptional capacity and durability you need for the most demanding applications. Up to 5,000 lbs lift and a large, 60 x 80" platform make short work of the largest loads.
Practical and Functional
All Maxon Tuk-A-Way® gates feature platforms that stow out of the way when not needed and therefore accommodate dock loading. With a low-maintenance design featuring heavy-duty structural components and platforms, as well as a weather-sealed pump box to protect against the elements, Tuk-A-Way® gates are designed to provide long-term, reliable service.
The Original—and the Best
Maxon introduced the first Tuk-A-Way® lift in 1957. Since then, the concept has often been copied, but none have achieved the wide acceptance and success of our original. With 50+ years of innovation behind it, our current Tuk-A-Way® line offers options to fit virtually every need, on virtually every vehicle.
- Designed to handle high capacity loads up to 5,000 lbs
- Lightweight, rust proof extruded all aluminum platform
- Large platform to handle palletized cargo
- Torsion springs make large platform easy to open and close
- Optional recessed dual cart stops
- GPTWR model allows access to optional Walk Ramp without lowering the gate
- Galvanized Finish – STANDARD!